Friday, March 14, 2008



Beefscapes: They're What's for Dinner

For this week's show & tell, ad campaigns, I found these print ads featuring what the Cattlemen’s Beef Promotion and Research Board are calling "beefscapes." That's right those sinewy beaches, cliffs, and mountains are made from meat. You can even download recipes to make your own Moroccan-Style Beef Kabobs with Spiced Bulgur coastline. I read there are also commercials with the same concept, but being as white as I am, I don't really have TV.

5 comments:

jason j said...

delicious and gross at the same time

Hi, it's me, Becky. said...

the site "stuff white people like" is pretty hilarious...and wrong in so many ways.

happy st. pat's! (also what white people like.)

Markorama said...

I really must thank you for the beefscapes, my vegan admin was very offended.

Kristin M Royer said...

Always glad to help offend those with higher ideals than my own...

Markorama said...

Oh yeah, that 'stuff white people like' blog had me laughing about loud at my desk yesterday.

I think I qualified for about 75% of them