Monday, September 22, 2008

Last night, I dreamed I was at Nick's Fish House with a group of zombies eating seafood. I was filling up on popcorn shrimp so I would be "too full for brains" because honestly who wants to eat brains. When that didn't work, I resorted to telling them they could get kuru from eating brains, but apparently transmissible spongiform encephalopathy means nothing to the undead.

Dreaming about zombies could have several meanings:
+ They may refer to the mindless acceptance of ideas and a general unquestioning nature.
+ They can link to boredom. If you are unable to do anything meaningful then your mind goes blank.
+ They can represent people who will simply not think rationally.
+ They can relate to moments when you are unable to act and feel paralyzed.

Or maybe it just means I regret not going out to Nick's on Friday and gorging myself on popcorn shrimp.

1 comment:

jason j said...

going to Nicks is always a good decision.. Those Zombies knew what was up