Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've been working on getting my website done before school starts up again, and to that end, I spent the night writing my bio. All I can say is self promotion is a loathsome undertaking. Let me know what you think...

Kristin Royer is a graphic designer and writer living outside of Baltimore in Catonsville, Md., the hometown of TV legend David Hasselhoff. She graduated from the Pennsylvania State University with a degree in English and an interest in graphic design. After spending the past seven years earning a living as a writer and editor, taking on freelance design work and geeking out on typography in her free time, she is now a graduate student pursuing an MFA in Integrated Design at the University of Baltimore. In her spare time, she enjoys starting short stories, daydreaming about becoming a comic book creator, and referring to herself in the third person.

1 comment:

Jer said...

Not bad at all Kristin. It always makes me smile when the words TV legend and David Hasselhoff are in the same sentence.