Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another month has gone by without a post! I have finished my summer video class so I expect to post some new work soon. In the meantime, I've been busily preparing for our Twin Peaks Marathon this weekend (we've only been talking about it for a year). In anticipation for the party, here are some great Twin Peaks inspired items I heart.






[Who Killed Laura Palmer Charm Pendant by CharmedMemory; Twin Peaks Pin Set by lolabot; The Owls Are Not What They Seem Cross Stitch and Bookhouse Boys Earrings by thegreatnorthern]

I also still love this Log Lady illustration by seasprayblue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh--this stuff is so funny!! i love how intense we all were about it. the marathon was a blast. next year: my vote is for the road trip to washington state!