Wednesday, March 5, 2008


I just preordered my copy of Graphic Design: The New Basics. I love the design problems that are presented on the website. I hope I'll have time to work on some of them over the Summer break. Yes, I AM a nerd.


Which of these is not like the others?


I also recently bought Colgate's Caribbean Cool toothpaste. Obviously, it wasn't intentional. Who would actually want their toothpaste "with a splash of tropical mint!"? It tastes like minty Hawaiian Punch. It's basically an abomination. The only upside is that it gives me a reason to sing Caribbean Queen while I am brushing my teeth, or thinking about brushing my teeth, or blogging about brushing my teeth.

1 comment:

s2 said...

See, there's your problem. You need to be singing Billy Ocean songs more. Not only is Carribean Queen in my constant singing rotation, but "Get outta my dreams, get into my car" is also a favorite. You won't even NEED to brush your teeth as the soulful, heart rendering lyrics will scour away any impurities as they leave your mouth.

9/10 dentists recommend Billy Ocean.
(the other one is a Lionel Richie fan)