Tuesday, December 23, 2008


So I am {finally} working on my website again and going through my work to-date and came across a couple of Christmas-themed projects that have never seen the light of day. I am fond of both of them. So I thought I'd post them here. The first is a Christmas card I designed last year, but didn't get them done in time to have them letterpressed. Have I mentioned I like type? Because I really like type, especially when it's punny.


I was also working on a design for a Christmas CD a few months back, but things fell apart, and the client was interested in going in a different direction. Humbug! Oh well, Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

jason j said...

of course I'm biased, but your CD cover is 100% better... it asks me to pick it up, whereas the other one goes in grandpas bin of CDs I don't really care to listen to..

chrisflinchbaugh said...

Your cover version is sooooooo very nice. I think the other one was done hastily with poor advisers looking over the shoulder.

Thankfully you can reuse the lovely format and type placement :)

Anonymous said...

agreed. yours is radder. (translation: more rad)